Effective April 8, 2020
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning your privacy and personal data. If your question regards our games please contact us through our Android Support Email: email@example.com
Otherwise, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting Xeiverse by email, please note that your contact information and any other information you supply, will be visible to us. However, it will only be used for answering your question or resolving your support issue.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide
- When you contact us via email or forms on our website (such as your name and email address).
Data we collect automatically
- Your IP address.
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (read more below).
- Information about your device (such as the operating system, device type, device name and language).
- Geographic location (Country specific).
Data collected from our partners
- Demographic data (such as determining the coarse location of your IP address).
- Mobile Identifiers (for example your advertising ID and device ID).
- Data from platforms that our games run on (such as Unity for adverts).
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Services function
We process the data needed to
- Provide the Services.
- Communicate information to you regarding the Services.
To make the Services more enjoyable for our players
We collect and process data necessary to
- Develop and improve our player experience and the Services.
- Provide and deliver products and services you request.
- Manage our relationships with players.
- Customise the players’ experience with the Services.
- Provide support for our players and respond to your comments and questions.
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts and support messages.
WHO IS YOUR DATA VISIBLE TO
We do not share any data you submit to us via forms on our website or through email to third-parties. Apart from Xeiverse, your data may be made available to others in the following situations:
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organisations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Please be aware that our website uses Google Analytics and therefore, when you visit our website, your data my be used for analytics. You can view how and what data Google use here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Any information that you input to forms on our website will be sent to and accessible by Xeiverse.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we regularly monitor the administrative, technical and physical security measures protecting your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
Please note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.